Evita Beach Hotel
Evita Beach is a newly refurbished 3-star hotel set on a peaceful local location in the coastal village of Faliraki, approximately 17 km from the airport of Rhodes. This all-inclusive property offers double and family guestrooms for up to 4 persons, all in contemporary décor and equipped with soundproofing, individual air-conditioning, complimentary Wi-Fi, satellite TV and a furnished balcony or terrace overlooking the pool, the garden and the sea.
Nestled just 180m from the nearest sandy beach and 10 minutes walking distance from the City Center of Faliraki where you will find a Shopping Center, Bars, Restaurants, Tourist Shops and many other shops to your taste. For a relaxing and enjoyable holiday for couples and families alike, the Evita Beach Hotel is a prime alternative to relax and take your long-awaited holiday in comfort and relaxation.
• Double Room (max 2+1 pax: 3 single beds): standard accommodation facilities & services
• Family Room – open plan (max 2+2 pax: 4 single beds): standard accommodation facilities & services
Standard Accommodation Facilities & Services
• Individual Air-Conditioning / Heating (free)
• Wi-Fi (free)
• Direct – Dial Telephone
• Safety Deposit Box (€15 charge per week)
• Satellite TV
• Bathtub or Shower / WC
• Bathroom Amenities
• Working Desk
• Balcony / Terrace
• Maid Service (daily)
• Wake – Up Service
• Laundry Service (charge)
General Facilities & Services
• 24 – Hour Reception Desk
• Wi-Fi in all areas (free)
• Limited Animation Services
• Beach Towel Service (refundable deposit)
• Doctor On Call (charge)
• Adults & Childrens Pool
• Pool / Beach Towels (deposit)
• Sun Terrace
• Sunbeds & Parasols (free)
• Football Field & Darts
• Spacious Gardens
• Pool Table & Electronic Games (charge)
• Car / Bike Rental
• Fax / Photocopy Service (charge)
• Late Check – Out upon availability (charge)
The enchanting island of Rhodes has everything that you would want from your holidays. From our Blue Flag Beaches to our historic Old Town, Rhodes will delight and enhance your holiday experience to new boundaries. Please visit our Front Desk for more information on any Points of Interest you would like to visit while on the Island of Rhodes.
The Acropolis of Lindos is one of the most picturesque archaeological sites of Greece. It contains the ruins of many different cultures that occupied the land over the past 5,000 years.
For any additional information regarding our facilities and services, or any details concerning your reservation or inquiry, please do not hesitate to contact us. We would be delighted to assist you !