Evita Mare Hotel
Evita Mare Hotel is a newly built 4-star hotel set on a peaceful beach front location in the coastal village of Faliraki. This all-inclusive property offers double and family guestrooms for up to 4 persons and sharing pool rooms, all in contemporary décor and equipped with soundproofing, individual air-conditioning, complimentary Wi-Fi, satellite TV and a furnished balcony or terrace overlooking the pool, the garden and the sea.
Evita Mare Hotel is just 50 m from the sandy beach, and just 5 minutes from the lively city center of Faliraki where the shopping center and lively Cafe’s, Bars, Restaurants and Nightclubs are located. Even though we are so close, the serene and quiet area where the Evita Mare is located will not only enhance your holidays, but also give you a sense of calm sense of relaxation.
• Double Room (max 2+1 pax: 3 single beds): standard accommodation facilities & services
• Family Room – open plan (max 2+2 pax: 4 single beds): standard accommodation facilities & services
• Superior Double sharing pool room: (max 2+1 pax: 3 single beds): standard accommodation facilities & services
Standard Accommodation Facilities & Services
• Individual Air-Conditioning / Heating (free)
• Wi-Fi (free)
• Direct – Dial Telephone
• Wi-Fi (free)
• Safety Deposit Box (€15 charge per week)
• Satellite TV
• Bathtub / WC or Shower / WC
• Bathroom Amenities
• Working Desk
• Balcony / Terrace
• Maid Service (daily)
• Wake – Up Service
• Laundry Service (charge)
General Facilities & Services
• 24 – Hour Reception Desk
• Wi-Fi in all areas (free)
• Limited Animation Services
• FMaid Service (Daily)
• Doctor On Call (charge)
• Adults & Children’s Pool
• Pool / Beach Towels (deposit)
• Electronic Games (charge)
• Sunbeds & Parasols (free)
• Pool Table (charge)
• Spacious Gardens
• Car / Bike Rental
• Main Restaurant & Snack Bar
• Late Check – Out upon availability (charge)
The enchanting island of Rhodes has everything that you would want from your holidays. From our Blue Flag Beaches to our historic Old Town, Rhodes will delight and enhance your holiday experience to new boundaries. Please visit our Front Desk for more information on any Points of Interest you would like to visit while on the Island of Rhodes.
The Acropolis of Lindos is one of the most picturesque archaeological sites of Greece. It contains the ruins of many different cultures that occupied the land over the past 5,000 years.
For any additional information regarding our facilities and services, or any details concerning your reservation or inquiry, please do not hesitate to contact us. We would be delighted to assist you !